Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and you may be wondering, What should I get my special someone? It’s a tough question to answer, and even harder to implement without breaking the bank. Have no fear — Honeybee Budgets has scoured Amazon to find highly-rated gift ideas for you, all at a budget-friendly price! Check out our Under $35 Gift Guide below for everyone in the family!
(Remember, Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Be sure to clip any extra savings coupons!)
- Dainty Hoop Earrings — $14. Subtle and classy, your girl is bound to love these. They’re also available in rose gold. Over 20,000 five-star ratings!
- Makeup Brush Set — $10. Quality brushes can be hard to find, especially ones under $10. But, with the 50,000 excellent reviews, these are probably a safe bet.
- Classic Swarovski Stud Earrings — $25. So sparkly you’d think they were the real thing. Plus, over 8,000 positive reviews.
- Trendy 3-piece Purse Set — $25-$35. Many colors to choose from to match her style.
- 52-Week Prayer Journal — $10. Gift a little quiet time with this women’s prayer journal. https://amzn.to/2YpWBze
- BBQ Rub Kit — $14. Option: Give it to him early to enjoy tasty new wing flavors at your Super Bowl Party.
- Beard Grooming Kit — $19. Gift the ultimate beard grooming kit to keep him looking oh so dapper. Yes, there is even an e-book included.
- Yoda V-Day Shirt — $20. Perfect for your Mandalorian-lovin’ man.
- Personalized Pocket Knife — $21. Multiple customization options are available to fit every personality and your feelings towards him.
- Live in Grace, Walk in Love $16. Encourage him with this inspiring daily devotional by Bob Goff.
- EXIT: The Pharaoh’s Tomb — $13. Turn your kitchen table into a budget-friendly escape room with this fun board game. Not into Pharaoh’s? They have multiple room themes.
- Codenames Duet — $20. This is the original Codenames game in a two-player version. I didn’t know this existed, so I will be scooping this up ASAP.
- Unsolved Case Files — $30. The hubs and I love true crime and have picked up this exact case file. It was an extremely fun date night in! Took us about two hours to solve!
- LOOPY Game for Couples: Date Night Box — $30. This game night date lands on the saucy side and is aimed at improving communication!
- Picnic Kit — $35. If you live in a warmer climate, take a break from the indoors and pack an inexpensive picnic in this adorable picnic kit!
- 52 Uncommon Dates — $10. If you are tired of the same dinner and movie routine, this book has 52 unique date ideas for you and your special someone.
- 52 Uncommon Ways to Unwind Together — $10. An accompaniment to the above book, find 52 ways to stay in and relax (and hopefully cuddle?) together.
- Bath Bombs (Set of 12) — $27. Bath bombs can be the perfect addition to a bubble bath and even the shower!, Plus, these have almost 30,000 positive reviews!
- Bath Scrub — $7. It’s the natural sidekick to any good bubble bath! Multiple options are available depending on your skin care goals. I have this scrub, and my husband even loves it!
- Massage Candle — $20. I know what you’re thinking: $20 for a CANDLE? Yes. And it is worth every penny. Trust me. Whether you’re in the mood for a massage before a relaxing bath or as a fun bedroom addition, this candle is awesome. I personally have it and LOVE it. You light the candle to melt the wax, then blow it out, and now you’ve got warm and toasty massage oil.
- Satin Pillow Cases — $12. The latest in the beauty trends, keep your skin and hair on point with these pillow cases. They come in multiple colors to match any room decor.
- Women’s Slippers — $22. If you haven’t already invested in a good pair of slippers to ride out the current quarantine lifestyle, these ones take the cake for popularity.
- UNO: Super Mario Edition — $6. Did you know you could get different versions of UNO? I sure didn’t and now I feel like my childhood was robbed.
- Loved and Cherished Devotional — $17. For girls aged 8–12, this Christian devotional is full of positive self-esteem and ‘be yourself’ encouragement.
- Love your Selfie — $18. This Christian devotional is aimed at teens and young adults and filled with plenty of glitter and content rooted in finding identity and approval in Christ.
- Trex Night Light — $20. What kid wouldn’t want this cool dude by their bedside at night?
- Taco vs. Burrito — $20. This hysterically funny board game was created by a 7-year-old to be fun for the whole family.
- Magnet Building Tiles — $35. A popular toy this year, aimed at creativity and a little STEM education, this is a budget-friendly 60-piece starter set. Let the imaginations run wild!
- Marvel Encyclopedia — $22. The Marvel Universe is vast and ever-expanding. So many heroes, so many details to remember! Gift this neat book to the superhero fan in your life and gain access to the vital facts AND secret histories.
Let me know what you think of these gift ideas in the comments!