Overview and Eligibility

Posted on 0 Comments 1 min read 154 views

(For detailed information, please visit the IRS Economic Impact Payment Center)

You are eligible if you are:

  • U.S. citizens or resident aliens who:
    • Have a valid Social Security number,
    • Could not be claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer, and
    • Had adjusted gross income under certain limits.


  • $1,200 payment for single individuals with income up to $75,000; $2,400 payment for married filing jointly up to $150,000. Based on most recent tax return, 2018 or 2019.
  • Additional payment of $500 for each “qualifying child” -which will generally mean a dependent age 16 and under by end of 2019.

What do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No Comments Yet.

DISCLAIMER: Although I do have experience in the personal finance field, I am not a registered financial planner, advisor, or investment agent. I do not claim to be the expert or provide professional financial advice. Honeybee Budgets and any content or resources made available on this site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I am sharing my personal experience which may not be applicable to others. I am not liable for any losses or damages related to actions or results related to the content in this website. If you need specific financial advice, consult with a licensed professional financial advisor/planner who specializes in your specific need area.

Uh oh! Fraud is no fun. We are not associated with the websites 'budgetbuzz.net" or "budgetsure.net" if you feel you have been a victim of fraud, please contact your bank.